Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WRINKLE FREE

Issey Miyake pleated dresses have been the go-to for art-loving patrons around the world hoping from one opening to another.  They were more or less de rigeur during the 1980s and 1990s and I say let's bring them back, but take them beyond the galleries and onto the red carpet. 

If you travel as much as I do and aren't into steaming, ironing, or paying the hotel to spruce up your lewk, may I suggest revisiting Mikaye so you can go from unpack to glamazon in one fail swoop.  You know I wear some extreme looks so I can't wait to find a Miyake men's pleated tux.  I just got a pair of pleated pants in Kuwait and I think I may just wear them to something Oscar weekend!
-Cameron








Issey Miyake black polyester pleated dress, c.1990's. Marked size small. (some condition issues) SOLD
Issey Miyake Orange polyester pleated dress, c.1990's. Marked size small. (some condition issues)
SOLD
For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.