Monday, May 06, 2013

PUNK IS EASY





With all these calamities running around tonight's Costume Institute Gala as to "what to wear" let me remind you that punk is easy...EASY CHIC.  Franco Moschino understood this as evidenced by his slogan tee below which is similar to one of his looks in the above exhibition image from PUNK: Couture to Chaos.  I am not attending this year, so don't look for me on the red carpet.  I deserve a night off and certainly had a big surreal moment last year with my custom Nicole Miller and Schiaparelli blowfish walking stick.  It's been fun commenting in every newspaper from the The New York Times to the London Evening Standard about what the elite set should wear to tonight's gala.  I doubt anyone will be punk enough to wear this Moschino mini tee, but it's really all you need!







Moschino mini dress in jersey c. 1980's. Marked size 8 fits modern 4. SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.