Friday, April 12, 2013

THIS IS NOT A VINTAGE BAG

This is not a love song, 
happy to have and not to have not 
Big business is very wise 
I am crossing over into e-enterprise
I am going over to the other side
I happy to have and not to have not 
Big business is very wise 
I am inside free enterprise 
I am adaptable, I am adaptable 
I am adaptable and I like my new role 
I am getting better and better 
and I have a new goal 
I am changing my ways where money applies
This is not a love song.  
-Johnny Rotten 





Burberry black croco studded bag, It measures 18.5"X10.5"X6.5"X and 9" handle rise. 

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.