Tuesday, February 05, 2013

WHAT IT FEELS LIKE FOR A GIRL

I have been living out of a suitcase for the past five weeks going from fashion week to fashion week while promoting my book.  Basically my life consists of packing and unpacking while saving on hotel laundry bills by hand washing my unmentionables in the bathroom sink!  Sometimes I truly envy the ease of a woman's wardrobe as is demonstrated by this Anonymous custom purple chiffon draped goddess gown.  When I travel and know a black tie is imminent, I have to pack my tux, pleated shirt, cufflinks, socks, evening slipper, bow tie, pocket square, and cape (oh yes, I do wear a cape).  A gorgeous woman need only this gown and a pair of heels to look spectacular.  The dress can easily fit in a carry on.  She can top the dress with anything from a black slim tux jacket to a chinchilla and accessorize with subtle or bold bijoux.  Plus you get to carry a minaudière.  Us dudes rarely have enough pocket space for our phone, wallet, mints, and cash, so now I carry a man bag, too.  My word, it seems like an entire suitcase is devoted to one night.  Luck be a lady tonight, a little draped chiffon and you don't even have to wear undies!  Sorry, I simply can't go commando in a tux!
-Cameron



Anonymous Purple strapless custom French goddess gown c.1980's. Modern 6-8.

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.