Tuesday, July 10, 2012

DID YOU READ ABOUT VERSAILLES 73 YESTERDAY?

I love my IPAD. Yet, it is a pain to upload photos from, but I wanted to make sure you all read yesterday's story in WWD about the exciting documentary I narrate called "Versailles '73: American Fashion Revolution." In 1973, a historic fashion show happened in the Palace of Versailles that pitted the French Couturiers against the American ready to wear designers in the ultimate fashion battle to raise money for the restoration of Versailles. Needless to say, the French famously didn't play fair, but the Americans triumphed and the amazing models of color who sashayed down the runway representing the USA heralded the dawn of American fashion's international acceptance. The film comes out in the fall. However, you can read about it here Now if only I could get those photos to post easier!
-Cameron