Friday, May 18, 2012

SIMPLY HALSTON

"I think about my life and I've had a wonderful life. Always. I was always a success. I have always had the best workers. I always had the nicest friends. I always had everything I wanted. I have had a great life". Roy Halston Frowick

This month's Decades window pays tribute to Halston, a legendary American designer who revolutionized American fashion. Because Cameron is in Cannes to attend the premiere of Versailles '73 - An American Runway Revolution, a documentary that tells the story of what was to be a fundraiser to restore Versailles, turned into a competition between French Haute Couture and American Ready to Wear. American designers won. This windows, created by the über talented Jeff Snyder, celebrate just that.  
-Eri 











Halston two tone raspberry and blue chiffon gown, c. 1970's. Modern size 4 to 6. 
Halston shift dress in white chiffon, c.1970's. SOLD
Modern size 4 to 6. 
Halston leather sandals in white, c.1970's. Size 7.
Halston leather sandals in black, c.1970's . Size 7.
For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.