Thursday, May 24, 2012

MENAGE A RUDI

I am excited to share with you that THE TOTAL LOOK: THE CREATIVE COLLABORATION BETWEEN RUDI GERNREICH, PEGGY MOFFITT, AND WILLIAM CLAXTON is traveling from it's current exhibtion location at MOCA PDC in Los Angeles to the South and the fabulous SCAD Museum in Savannah opening on the 22nd of June!    The show has been extended until May 27th in Los Angeles so you have a few more days to see this fabulous show that I am proud to curate.  However, if you can't make it in the next 72 hours, the show will be glorious in it's next stop in one of my favorite cities, Savannah. 

In honor of this wonderful news, I thought I should post three Rudi Gernreich pieces that just came in from one fashionable woman.  The ladder-motif jumpsuit is great for the bold Rudi-lover.  The black and silver mixed motif long sleeve Rudi is iconic in its cubist design.  Finally, the tan and cream Cross-My-Heart dress is signature Rudi.  Such a flattering design that people knock off constantly.  Own the original!  I am also back from Cannes and will share more info about Versailles 73 and future screenings and distribution of the documentary that is so wonderful.  It's good to be home.  I've missed you!
-Cameron









Rudi Gernreich Harmon knitwear ensembles all shown on size four mannequin
Black and white ladder jumpsuit, Marked size 12 SOLD
Black and silver mixed print dress, Fall 1971. Marked size 10. SOLD
Cross-My Heart tan and cream dress, Fall 1973. Marked size 10. SOLD


For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.