Wednesday, February 29, 2012

RED CARPET TRANSLATED






Sunday night was a smashing good time. I don't know about you, but I had a blast at several Oscar parties and am still enjoying the thrills a girl gets from eye-spying the fashion parade on the red carpet. And, while I wish I could wear a ball gown every day, formal attire might be a bit much at say, Trader Joe's.

So, I was talking trend-spotting on the carpet with the gang at our online team and we thought it might be fun to post pieces online that were inspired by what we saw at the 84th Academy awards. Our top five favorite trends: Red Hot, True Blue, Winter Whites, Silver Medals, and Disco Queen (read sequins from head to toe). Want to get the best of Oscar glam that works from the boardroom to the bar from all your favorite designers including Balmain, Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel® and Hervé Leger? Click here!

--Lizzy (I'm the one in the vintage Paco Rabanne gown at Erewon)