Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Have Luggage, Must Travel!

After three fabulous years writing the Decades Blog, I must bid you adieu! A fond farewell via a very rare Chanel duffel bag. I chose this as my final post because I love this bag and it comes from my favorite client. She has impeccable taste and one of the most incredible Chanel collections I have ever had the pleasure of viewing. This is an amazing duffel that you simply will not come across again.

It has been a pleasure writing the blog for you, our loyal blog followers. Please stay tuned for the most amazing vintage Couture & Accoutrement the world has to offer!

Thank you all,
-Daniel



Chanel black lambskin quilted duffel bag, c. late 80's. Measures 17" x 8" x 9" SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-0223. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting, so may offer you a high level of personal service.