Wednesday, April 06, 2011

IT'S BEEN A BUSY DAY!

It's been a pretty busy day here at 8214 and 8214 1/2 Melrose Ave, Decades headquarters! A lot of exciting things are going on, but I am catching my breath and sharing with you this fabulous Thierry Mugler black and white color-block wave dress. I probably sold this dress back in the late 1980s when I worked at Theodore in the Beverly Center and I loved this dress 25 years ago and I still love it in 2011. The neckline to the hem follows a great curved wave pattern that is both futuristic and organic at the same time. Now this dress is short, so make make sure your Physique 57 is workin'! -Cameron Thierry Mugler crepe black and white wave dress, c. late 1980s. Marked size 36, modern 4. For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-0223. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting.