Friday, April 08, 2011

GET YOUR PROM ON

I love meeting all the young fashion lovers who have been coming to Decades to seek out vintage prom dresses and special accessories. We have sold everything from 80s Leger Couture to sparkly vintage Chanel jewels to help make a young fashionista feel like a style star on prom night. This dress has a cool girl prom vibe to me. It's a Patrick Kelly denim bustier mini with three ruffle tiers. Imagine this worn with insane shoes and some great faux-jewels that will help take the denim fabric to After Five. Call me sentimental but the fact this is vintage Patrick Kelly is extra special to me and reminds me that I wish I had kept my Patrick Kelly tee-shirts I had back in the late 1980s. Alas that was before I was in the vintage world! If I knew then what I knew now, I would have all my Sprouse, Matsuda, Hamnett, Richmond...well I can go on and on! -Cameron Patrick Kelly denim bustier mini with three tiers of ruffles, c. 1980s. Modern 4 to 6 SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-0223. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting.