Saturday, February 24, 2007

Tracy Mills Colors of the Rainbow



I confess, I have no knowledge of Tracy Mills other than she designed evening and cocktail dresses in the 1980s. I do know that this rainbow iridescent strapless dress with swag front in pretty fantastic. If anyone knows about Tracy Mills, keep me informed, in the meanwhile, if you are looking for a futuristic and sexy dress, but this one. It's a contemporary size 6.
Update on Tracy Mills from a nice person who was a friend of Tracy and sent us this email:
Tracy was a he. His atelier was in NYC. It is my understanding that he died of AIDS related complications sometime in the early 1980’s. He was a dear friend of dear friends of ours, also sadly, victims of that same dreadful scourge. He designed high end frocks for socialites and stars. I have had the pleasure of having worn some of Tracy’s show stopping designs.
TRACY MILLS RAINBOW IRIDESCENT STRAPLESS DRESS C 80S SOLD
For more information or to purchase email blog@decadesinc.com or phone 323 655 0223.

No comments: